Dine with me……Chef Steven Cheng Part 3

Continuation….

As Chinese New Year is approaching, I decided to prepare this two special dishes, “Hou See Fatt Choy”(Welth & Prosperity) and “Wong Kam Moon Foo”(Full of Gold). “Hou See Fatt Choy” is a dish which consist of dried oyster, seaweed and fish paste. “Wng Mam Moon Foo” is a dish consist of golden pumpkin and tau foo in golden pumpkin sauce.

Oh gorgeous Sid and Joanna. Ain’t they look like a suited couple make in heaven!

Birthday girl, Christine!

Food bloggers caught in action and working hard, work first, eat later!

From Steven Cheng

• Aleckii
    January 7, 2008 - 11:37 am | Permalink

Wow! Whoever knows you are the luckiest people on earth. That looks amazing! And delicious! Oh man, I’m slobbering right now as we speak…

• Christy
    January 7, 2008 - 1:08 pm | Permalink

Wowww!! Nice dishes…fishy (just suit me:)
    Really very nice-looking:D

• Cynthia
    January 10, 2008 - 9:46 am | Permalink

I can only imagine what a feast you all will be making for this fantastic new year approaching.

• Little Corner of Mine
    January 10, 2008 - 9:58 am | Permalink

Steven,
    I got inspired by your “Hou See Fatt Choy”. Going to make this for CNY. Thanks!

Totally agreed with you regarding Sid and Joanna! They would make a lovely couple. :)

• Dwiana P
    January 15, 2008 - 7:45 am | Permalink

I enjoy seeing those pictures, specially looking at them trying to get a good picture of food. It just reminds me about myself. my hubby asked when actually we gotta it them LOL. Happy new year anyway.

• bigfish_chin
    January 16, 2008 - 4:23 am | Permalink

The Fatt Choi Oyster Balls really look nice! All dishes looks so delicious and great decorating!

Welcome The Year Of Rat!

Lovs,
    BigFish

• Wiz
    January 17, 2008 - 10:17 am | Permalink

yes, sid and joanna sure make a cute couple. Even their smiles are similar! Great food as always steven!

• Cakespy
    January 25, 2008 - 12:46 am | Permalink

Oh it all looks so tasty! happy Chinese New year!I love CNY foods.

• ~Christine~Leng
    January 27, 2008 - 4:41 pm | Permalink

oh yea.. the best couple!! 😉
    and..I look dumb la.. why you put that pic? haha…

• tigerfish
    February 15, 2008 - 1:03 pm | Permalink

Hi, popped over from Little Corner after seeing the “Hou See Fatt Choy” from her blog.
    Auspicious food you have there!:D