Happy Meal, Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur

Happy Meal? Is this another McDonald set meal? It is NOT. It is a small bakery located at Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, just right opposite of Popular English Bookstore. Woah! this bakery is really cool! Why? I notice that you can get loads of good bakery at a good reasonable price. They serve banana cakes, butter cakes, egg tart, cream puff, almond tart and many other simple and yet delicious cakes. Oh they also have pineapple tart and even lotusbean paste cookies. If you are around this area, I definitely recommend you to drop by this place and check it out. If I have RM50 to spend my meal for the whole day, I definitely will drop by this place, delicious, gorgeous and affordable.

Yours Sidney

• L'abeille
    December 3, 2007 - 7:31 am | Permalink

Wah…you’ve just reminded me that I’ve not been to Petaling Street for quite a while now. I miss all the nice food there..

• Big Boys Oven
    December 3, 2007 - 6:38 pm | Permalink

hahahahha you should stop by petaling street. food is gorgoeus there.

• Jean
    December 4, 2007 - 10:46 am | Permalink

those tarts look nice~
    I will go to try one day~
    thank you for visiting my blog before~
    ur blog is very good!
    I love food~^^
    Link your blog alry!!

• beachlover
    December 5, 2007 - 6:55 pm | Permalink

wahh…Petaling Jaya..hmmmm..I still can recall how it’s look after so many years.I love assam laksa and food there.I remember when I was in Form 5 I have to take second bus from my school back home and stop over at the big bus stop..what the name,Klang bus station,right?.I can’t wait to go home after so many years

• ai wei
    December 8, 2007 - 11:35 pm | Permalink

tarts tarts tarts. i miss it. must stop by for them.

• Jackson
    December 9, 2007 - 5:39 pm | Permalink

i think this is the shop everyone talking about – Durian Puff!!

• Precious Pea
    December 11, 2007 - 11:00 pm | Permalink

Their durian puff is nice. But yet to try the rest of the pastry. Time to go revisit soon!